Do you write copy?
Kendall Copywriting, in partnership with The Copy House, is looking for talented and experienced freelance writers – especially those who ‘get’ the web.
You can see our job ad on WiredSussex, but here’s the summary:
As a copywriting and content agency based in the centre of Brighton, we devote ourselves to creating finely crafted copy and content for major brands all over the UK.
As well as being a team of writers, we work with brand language consultants, content strategists and user experience specialists to make sure each piece of writing we produce is strategically sound, creatively endearing and forms a healthy part of the bigger picture.
Some of our end clients include YMCA Training, Fitness First, NHS, The Film Council and Unison Trade Union, as well as several London and Brighton design agencies.
To build up our portfolio of writers for several upcoming projects in association with Kendallcopywriting.co.uk, we’re on the lookout for a set of exceptional individuals who have:
Over 3 years experience
- tried and tested method for getting to the heart of the story
- A down-to-earth and rigorous approach to writing
- A strong track record
- Savoir-faire for giving clients strategically targeted copy
- Hawk-eyes for the tiniest details
We’re looking for:
- a content writer
- a content editor
- a content strategist
- a brand language specialist
- a concept and ad copywriter
- a web copywriter with strong UX awareness
- an SEO writer